Lasagna rolls stuffed with ricotta and spinach and topped with mozzarella and parmesan baked until golden brown. Bake them directly in oven-safe meal prep containers for an easy meal prep! Get the full recipe below. Happy Eating!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mintpersonalchef/ Facebook
Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100 Full
Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Lasagna Rolls stuffed with Spinach & Ricotta
- 1 medium - large pot
- 1 colander or strainer
- Cutting board/ chef’s knife
- Large Baking dish or oven-safe individual meal prep containers
- 1 package Lasagna noodles (about 8-10 each)
- 1 16-ounce Ricotta cheese
- ½-1 Cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2-3 Cups Fresh Spinach roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Italian herbs or oregano
- 1-1.5 Cups Marinara or tomato sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Fresh basil leaves or oregano to garnish As needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente “to the bite”, approximately 15 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the filling: In a mixing bowl, Add the ricotta, ½ cup mozzarella, spinach, herbs, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well until combined.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, strain it and immediately rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Add about 1 Tablespoon of oil and gently toss.
- Transfer the lasagna noodles to a pan and lay, then flat so they don’t break or curl.
- Line up a few on a sheet pan or cutting board with some space between each one.
- Using a large spoon, place about 2-3 Tablespoons or so of the ricotta mixture on the end of each one. Gently spread it on the length of the noodle using the back of the spoon.
- Roll up each of the lasagna noodles and transfer to a sheet pan or oven-safe meal prep containers.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until all the filling is used up.
- Spoon the marinara sauce evenly over the top of the shells. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake until lightly golden brown on top, about 18-20 minutes or so.
- Enjoy hot right away or cool down and pack for meal prep!