Buttery baguette topped with Ricotta cheese, fresh peaches or figs, balsamic glaze or honey & fresh basil! Makes a great party appetizer or snack.
Get the full recipe below! Let me know if you give it a try by tagging @MintPersonalChef
Peach / Fig Bruschetta Recipe
- Pastry brush
- Bread knife or serrated knife
- Medium-sized spoon (for plating)
- 16 ounces Ricotta cheese (or substitute goat cheese if desired)
- 1 Each French Baguette
- 4-6 Tbsp. Butter (½-1 stick)
- 2 Each Fresh, ripe Peaches (or substitute for seasonal fruit like figs)
- As Needed Honey Hot honey or Balsamic glaze
- To Garnish Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter on low heat.
- Using a serrated bread knife cut the baguette on a bias/diagonal into ½ inch thick slices. Lay the slices in a single layer flat on a sheet pan.
- Using the pastry brush, brush each slice of bread. Flip and brush the other side.
- Bake in the oven until lightly toasted, about 13-15 minutes or so.
- While the bread is baking, slice the fruit and finely chop the basil. (See YouTube tutorial)
“Build” the bruschetta:
- Using the spoon, scoop about 1-2 T. of cheese and place on a piece of the bread. Repeat until all the cheese is used up.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little black pepper if desired.
- Drizzle the top with honey or balsamic glaze. Top with fresh basil.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Use your favorite seasonal fruit or herbs
- Top with some bacon or prosciutto