Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Cod
Lemon garlic butter baked cod, it's super simple to make but oh so flavorful.
Servings: 4 people
- Saute pan
- Sheet pan
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
- 1.5 pounds Cod fish cleaned and portioned
- ¼ Cup Butter (½ stick)
- 2-3 Each Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Each Lemon
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- 1-2 tsp Paprika (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Prep the ingredients: mince the garlic, cut lemon slices for garnish using half the lemon and reserving the other half, slice fish & place on a sheet pan.
- Heat the pan on low-medium heat, melt the butter then add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally so it doesn’t burn.
- Squeeze in remaining lemon (about 1-2 tsp depending on how sour you like it). Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and paprika on both sides.
- Spoon the garlic butter over the top of the fish coating it well.
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Enjoy right away or let it cool and use for meal prep.
- Consume within 2-4 days if refrigerated or within 2 weeks if its frozen.
- Enjoy it with your favorite sides. We make it with cous cous and mixed greens.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 16kcal