Super Simple Watermelon Juice & Slices! 🍉 Did you know it was this easy to make FRESH Watermelon juice? Check out my tutorial. Fresh is best, no more pre-bottled juice! 🍹🧃🍉🤗
Check out the full printable recipe below. Happy Eating!
-Chef Julie & The Mint Team 🌱
Fresh Watermelon Juice
- Blender or Nutribullet/ Ninja
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
- Pitcher or container for the juice
- 1 Each Watermelon
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tsp Lemon or lime juice (optional)
- Cut both ends off, place one of the flat sides down on the cutting board. Remove the skin by trimming around the watermelon following the shape of the watermelon. Discard the green skin.
- Cut the watermelon in half. Working with one half at a time, make 1-2 inch vertical slices. Turn the entire watermelon on the cutting board so the slices are facing horizontally. Then again make 1-2 inch slices all the way through dicing the watermelon.
- Set aside diced watermelon in a bowl. Cut the 2nd half.
- In the blender, add some of the diced watermelon and fill with the water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour almost all of the juice into a container, leaving about 1-2 inches of juice in the blender.
- Add more watermelon, blend and repeat step 5 until all your watermelon is blended.
- Add lemon juice if desired and stir well.
- Voila! Fresh watermelon juice!
- It will last in the refrigerator for up to a week
- Freeze in ice cube trays to make it last longer
- For low to no pulp, strain after blending
- Add fresh mint or basil when blending
- Add vodka or your preferred alcohol to make it a cocktail