No time for breakfast in the morning? Make these Mini bacon egg muffins for a delicious breakfast on the run. 🥓🍳 Sub the bacon & cheddar for your fav mix-ins. They’re gluten-free, Keto-friendly, kid-friendly and simply super delish. 🤤🌱
Bacon Cheddar Egg Muffins
No time for breakfast in the morning? Make these Mini bacon egg muffins for a delicious breakfast on the run
Servings: 30 each mini muffin
- Muffin pan – mini or regular
- Sheet pan
- Mixing bowl
- 1 Pack Bacon
- 12 Each Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Milk or water
- 1 Cup Cheddar shredded
- 1/5 Cup Green onions chopped (if desired)
- 1 Tbsp Oil to grease pan
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out the bacon on sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 3-5 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Cut bacon into ¼” to ½” pieces.
- In a bowl crack open the eggs. Add a little salt and pepper and milk or water. Whisk well.
- Add in green onions, cheddar, and most of the bacon (save some for the top).
- Grease the muffin pan really well with oil (this will make it much easier to remove the muffins)
- Fill the muffin tin with the egg mixture. Top with remaining bacon pieces.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Enjoy hot right away or store in the refrigerator for up to 5-6 days.
- Use turkey bacon or meat alternative instead of pork bacon.
- Use your favorite cheese instead of cheddar!
- Add in some chopped spinach or broccoli if desired