If you’ve ever vacationed in Greece & love coffee then you’ve likely had a Frappe! ☕️🇬🇷 It’s frothy, ice cold and super refreshing beverage for that hot summer heat! 🔥☀️
A lot of recipes tell you to use a miniature wire whisk but they’re flimsy and always seem to break so using a glass bottle is much more efficient & Eco-friendly. Is it coffee break yet? 😍
How to Make Greek Frappe Coffee
- Medium-sized bottle with lid
- 1.5-2 tsp Nescafe or Instant coffee
- 1-2 tsp Sugar or sugar alternative (however sweet you like it)
- 1/2 Cup milk, water or a mix of both (milk will make it more frothy)
- Pour all ingredients except the ice into the bottle, cover with the lid.
- Shake vigorously for a minute.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour the coffee on top.
- Enjoy your delicious ice cold frappe!