Do you find yourself craving sweets all the time? Try this easy Coconut Bliss Ball recipe as a healthy alternative!
It will definitely curve your sweet craving and they’re super easy to grab on the run. Feel guiltless and satisfied knowing you didn’t ruin your meal plan! (This is coming from a major sweet addict)
Mint Chef Julie
Coconut Bliss Ball Recipe
- Food Processor
- 1 cup Dates Pitted
- 1 cup Nut of choice We used walnuts!
- 1 cup Coconut Shredded
- 2-3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Salt
- Add all the ingredients (except .75 C of coconut) to the food processor and process until it forms a ball.
- Taste and add a bit more maple syrup or sweetener of choice if desired.
- Using a spoon or small icecream scoop, form balls by taking about 1 T of the "dough" and rolling with both hands until smooth
- Using the remaining coconut, cover each ball in shredded coconut. Shake off the excess and repeat until all the balls are covered.
- Enjoy your healthy dessert!
- Just remember honey is much sweeter than maple syrup so we recommend reducing the about.
- Dates are also naturally very sweet so you could omit the additional sweetener all together if you’d like.