Greek-Style Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Potatoes seasoned with lemon and Oregano and drizzled with olive oil. These crispy baked Greek-style potatoes are so delicious you’ll want to each them fresh out of the oven! They’re the perfect side dish to any dinner but pair especially well with Greek food of course! Try them with my Greek Lemon Oregano Chicken Skewers or Green Beans.
Check out the FULL Printable recipe below. Let us know if you try them by tagging @MintPersonalChef
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Greek-Style Roasted Potatoes
- Sheet pan
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
- 2 pounds Red or yellow potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano dried
- ½ - 1 each Lemon
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (if you don’t like them as crispy/brown then use 350 degrees and increase the bake time)
- Prep the potatoes: cut the potato in half. Place the flat side of the potato on the board and cut in half again. Turn sideways and continue to dice in even cuts about ½” thick or so. Continue until all the potatoes are cut.
- Place all the cut potatoes on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil, season with salt, pepper and oregano. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
- Toss the potatoes well until they’re coated well. I like to use my hands for this!
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Check and if they’re not cooked through just yet or aren’t golden brown then add an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Using a flat spatula, scrape them up and serve immediately or let them cool down before plating them in containers for meal prep.
- If you like it really lemony/sour then use the juice of 1 whole lemon
- Line the sheet pan with parchment paper first to make clean up easier.
- If you don’t like them as crispy/brown, use 350 degrees and increase the bake time by about 20 minutes or until cooked through.