A quick tasty sauce to use on dishes or meal prep. Customize it the way you like! It uses peanut butter, coconut milk, fresh ginger as the main ingredients and this healthy sauce is gluten-free and vegan. Get the full recipe below.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mintpersonalchef/ Facebook
Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100 Full
Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Peanut Coconut Sauce
- Blender or small food processor
- Knife and cutting board
- Grater or Microplane
- ⅓ Cup Peanut butter smooth
- 1-1 1/4 Cup Coconut milk preferably canned
- 1-2 each Garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce Tamari (gluten-free) or Coco Aminos (for soy free)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice or rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp Chili garlic sauce or Sriracha (optional)
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil (optional)
- Start by preparing the grated ginger, set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or mini food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the ingredients if needed. Add more coconut milk if the sauce is too thick or a bit more peanut butter if it’s too thin.
- For more sour: Add more lime or vinegar
- For more sweet: Add honey or Coco aminos
- For more salty: Add more tamari
- For more spicy: Add more Chili garlic sauce
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Add to dishes for a punch of flavor.
- This sauce goes great with rice dishes, Asian style noodles like rice noodles, udon noodles or soba noodles. Pair with your favorite fish or meats as well.