Cheesy baked spinach and artichoke dip with parmesan and Greek yogurt! It’s so delicious, easy to make and great for a meal prep snack or party appetizer. Check out the full recipe below. Happy Eating!
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Baking dish
- Saute pan
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
- 1 Each 14 ounce Jar of artichokes (preferably grilled) drained
- 2-3 Cups Spinach rough chopped
- 17 ounces (about 2 cups) Greek Yogurt Full-fat 5% recommended for best flavor
- 1 8 ounce package Cream cheese
- 1-2 Each Shallot minced
- 1-2 Each Garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 Each Lemon juiced (about 1 Tablespoon), optional
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Italian herbs or oregano (optional)
- ½ Cup Cheese parmesan, mozzarella, romano or asiago
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the shallots, garlic and spinach and set aside.
- Heat a saute pan on medium heat, add about 2 Tablespoons of oil and saute the shallots until translucent and lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and saute 2 more minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, cream cheese and artichokes to the pan and toss.
- Turn the pan on low until the cream cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add in the spinach, greek yogurt, herbs and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and fill almost to the top, leaving about a ½” or so.
- Top with the parmesan or cheese of your choosing and spread evenly.
- Place the baking dish on top of a sheet pan. Bake until the top is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy warm right away or cool down and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Bake in an oven safe meal prep container for easy storage.
- Enjoy with fresh bread, baguette or fresh veggies.
- Use red wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar instead of lemon if desired