Learn to make fresh whipped cream with just 3 ingredients – heavy cream, vanilla and powdered sugar in quick tutorial. Great for topping desserts, coffee or with fresh fruit! Get the full recipe below. Happy Eating!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mintpersonalchef/ Facebook
Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Fresh Whipped Cream
- Electric whisk or stand mixer with whisk attachment
- Mixing bowl
- 1 Cup Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ Cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a mixing bowl add all the cream, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Whisk on low at first until the sugar is incorporated and then turn to the highest setting.
- Whip until medium peaks form and cream starts to thicken. Be careful not to over whip or you’ll have butter instead!
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Add in some mascarpone to the whipped cream
- Enjoy with dessert, fresh fruit, coffee or hot chocolate!