Easy Chia seed pudding recipe! Customize the way you like with milk, sweetener and toppings of your choice. It’s gluten-free and can be vegan as well. Get the full recipe below!
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Mason Jars or container(s)
- 1 medium sized mixing bowl
- 1 Whisk or fork
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk of choice (almond, cashew, coconut, cow’s milk, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. Sweetener of choice (i.e. coconut sugar, honey, agave or brown sugar), Optional
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract optional
For topping (Optional, as desired)
- Fresh fruit (berries, banana, mango, etc.)
- Coconut flakes
- Chopped nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, etc.)
- Cocoa nibs
- Honey, Agave syrup or Date syrup
- Add all the ingredients (except the toppings) to a mixing bowl and whisk well. Taste and adjust sweetness level if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Check and if it’s too thick, then add 2-3 more Tablespoons of milk or water and stir well.
- Divide into mason jars or cups, then top with desired toppings.
- Enjoy immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to a week.
- Enjoy your chia pudding for a healthy dessert, snack or breakfast!
- Customize it the way you like and adjust the sweetener to your preferred level. Add your favorite toppings and have fun with it!