Easy Baked Tilapia Recipe
White fish drizzled with olive oil, seasoned with chili powder, garlic and baked to perfection! It’s a super quick dinner that’s both healthy and flavorful. It literally takes 10 minutes to make. Customize it with your own spice or herb mix. Get the recipe below and let us know if you try it out by tagging @MintPersonalChef
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge
Servings: 4 people
- Sheet pan
- 1.5 pounds Tilapia fish (or sub for cod, sole, or fresh white fish)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2-3 tsp. Chili powder or Paprika (optional)
- 2-3 tsp. Garlic salt (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Dried oregano or dill (optional)
- 1 each Lemon to garnish if desired
- Salt and pepper To Taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Prep the fish: lay the fish in an even layer on a sheet pan.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic salt or preferred seasonings.
- Drizzle oil olive over the top of the fish. Gently rub in the oil and spices so it create a more even layer over the surface of the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. If you have thicker cuts or larger fillets it needs an additional 2-3 minutes depending.
- Enjoy right away with fresh squeezed lemon or let it cool and use it for meal prep.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MintPersonalChef or tag #MintPersonalChef!
- Consume within 3-4 days if refrigerated or within 2 weeks if its frozen.
- Enjoy it with your favorite sides. I prep’d it with rice pilaf and steamed green beans.