Learn to make Chef Julie’s Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho! This refreshing soup is perfect soup for a hot day. It’s quick and super flavorful with a balance of sourness from the lemon, coolness from the cucumber, a bit of spice from some jalapeño and creaminess from the avocado. It’s seriously the perfect flavor combo and a must-try. Check out the full printable recipe below!
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Creamy Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho Recipe
- Knife and cutting board
- 1 each Large cucumber (or 2 medium sized)
- 1 Tbsp. Shallot or onion small diced
- 1-2 each Garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped
- ¼-½ each Avocado diced
- ½ each Lemon juiced
- ¼-½ each Jalapeno or serrano (optional)
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp. Water
- To Taste Fresh basil or other herbs like cilantro or chives (optional)
- Radish or fresh herbs Garnish
- Roughly chop all the ingredients and add to the blender along with the water, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth. Blend in a couple batches if necessary.
- Taste and adjust seasonings - add more:
- Jalapeno - for spiciness
- Lemon - for sourness
- Salt and pepper - to intensify flavors
- Avocado to thicken or water to thin
- Enjoy right away or chill and use within 3-4 days.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days or freeze to last up to 3 months.