Fresh and simple pico de gallo! Great for a party appetizer, a snack or meal prep. Get the full printable recipe below. If you tried making it, let me know how you like it by tagging @MintPersonalChef
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Fresh Pico de Gallo Salsa
- Cutting board
- Chef knife
- Mixing bowl
- 4-6 Each Ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 Each Jalapeno sliced (add more for spicy or omit for mild)
- 1-2 Each Garlic cloves sliced
- 1/4 Cup Onion small diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro (about ½ a bunch)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Lime juice (or to taste, about ½ lime)
- Salt and pepper To Taste
Instructions with Food Processor
- Prep all the ingredients and as you chop them add to the mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix it well. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, lime juice and jalapeno if needed.
- Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy as a snack or appetizer with tortilla chips or a quesadilla
- Use in a Mexican-style bowl or dish