3 Minute Chocolate Mug Dessert Recipe
3 Minute Chocolate Mug Recipe (Healthy, Gluten-free dessert)
Super easy healthy dessert recipe for when the sweet cravings hit but you want to stay healthy!
I have a major sweet tooth but also want to stay healthy without eating a ton of calories or added sugar. That’s when I created this dessert recipe! I used ingredient I already had on-hand in the pantry. It uses up old bananas too so it’s a win-win. I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as I do. Happy Eating!
Check out the Full Printable Recipe below at the bottom of this page.
Full Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
3 Minute Chocolate Banana Mug Dessert (Gluten-Free)
Super easy healthy dessert recipe. Chocolate, banana, peanut butter with no added sugar and gluten-free.
Servings: 1 each
- Ceramic mug
- 1 Each Banana ripe
- 2 Tbsp. Nut butter of choice (I used peanut butter)
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 1 Each Whole egg
- 4-5 Tbsp. Chocolate chips (or as much as you’d like. I used dark chocolate)
- Cinnamon or pumpkin spice mix
- Add the banana and peanut butter to a mug and mash using a fork.
- Stir in the cocoa powder
- Whisk in the egg, chocolate chips just to combine.
- Microwave on high heat for 2 minutes. Add 10-15 more seconds if not cooked all the way.
- Enjoy your healthy 3 minute dessert immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MintPersonalChef or tag #MintPersonalChef!