Healthy Asian-style chicken wings! So delish and perfect for a party appetizer, snack or meal prep! The sauce is made using fresh grated ginger, lime juice, tamari and honey. You can add a little chili garlic sauce or sriracha to make it spicy too if you like a little heat.
For the full printable recipe below and let us know if you tried it by tagging @MintPersonalChef
FREE 5 day Meal Prep Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/61f1fb54634b/mintmealprepchallenge My
Meal Prep Academy Course: https://mintpersonalchef.thinkific.com/courses/meal-prep-academy
Facebook Meal Prep Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1194088237628100
Sticky Asian-style Chicken Wings
- Sheet pan
- Small mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- 2 Pounds Chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. Oil (neutral-flavored like avocado)
- 2 Each Garlic cloves
- 1 Inch Fresh ginger peeled & grated (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice (about ½ -1 each lime)
- ¼ Cup Soy sauce Gluten-free tamari or Coco Aminos (soy & Gluten free)
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic chili sauce (optional - for spicy)
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- To Garnish Green onions (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line sheet tray with parchment paper (for easier clean up).
- Pat the wings with paper towels to dry if wet. Place on sheet tray in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients (except the garnishes) in a bowl and mix well.
- Remove the wings from the oven and reduce the heat to 375 degrees.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and place back in the oven for another 30 minutes, flipping halfway through (after about 15 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and plate right away with green onions and sesame seeds to garnish.
- For meal prep: cool down before plating in containers. Enjoy within 1 week.
- If you like them on the sweeter side, then add ½ cup of honey instead of ¼.