Cheesy Baked Brussel Sprouts (Gluten-free + Vegetarian) is a great side dish for dinner or bring with you to a pot luck. This is one of my favorite seasonal recipes and it’s so easy to make!
Check out the full printable recipe below and let us know if you try it by tagging @MintPersonalChef
Cheesy Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 2 Pounds Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
- ½ Cup Mozzarella, shredded (or your preferred cheese
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ Cup Breadcrumbs (Use Gluten-free Panko if desired or omit)
- 3-4 Tbps. Olive oil
- To Taste Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the brussel sprouts - chop the root end off, then slice in half
- Place the brussel sprouts on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Give them a good toss to coat.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes (until lightly browned). Remove and set aside.
- While the sprouts are baking, prepare a baking dish by greasing it with oil.
- Next mix the heavy cream and Mozzarella together.
- Transfer the sprouts to the baking dish and top with the cream mixture.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs and parmesan over the top to cover.
- Bake again for about 10-15 minutes or until browned on top and the brussel sprouts are cooked through.
- Remove and cool slightly before enjoying!
- Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week or freeze for up to a month.
- Use as a side dish or bring with you to a potluck!
- Use your favorite cheeses!