Learn to make my Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse made with Greek yogurt & maple syrup topped with crunchy graham cracker crumble, whipped cream & pumpkin spice. A healthier, easy dessert to make for fall!
Get the full printable recipe below. Happy Eating!
-Chef Julie & The Mint Team
Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse w/ Graham Cracker Crumble
- 1 Medium to large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Electric mixer or whisk
- 1 sheet pan
Ingredients for Mousse
- 1 12-ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 8-ounce Pack Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt or about 8 ounces (preferable 5% or full fat)
- 3-4 Tbsp. Maple syrup or Agave nectar (sub 1-2 T. honey or sugar if desired)
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin spice mix or cinnamon plus more for topping
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
Ingredients for Graham Cracker Crumble
- 3 Each Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar or sub sweetener of choice
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin pie spice
Instructions for Mousse
- Let cream cheese soften at room temp. Make the graham cracker crumble in the meantime.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well. If using the electric mixer, mix for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture becomes light and all the ingredients are incorporated well.
- Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
Instructions for crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pan melt the butter on low heat
- In a small oven-safe pan crumble the crackers well with your hands, until they’re approximately the same size.
- Add the brown sugar, spice and melted butter and mix well.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes for until lightly browned.
- Cool and use right away or store in an air-tight container for up to 3 weeks.
- Add whipped cream as a garnish (optional)