Decadent Chocolate AVOCADO Flourless cake tutorial & recipe! The butter is replaced with avocado (healthy fat) and granulated sugar is replaced with coconut sugar for a healthier version of the classic recipe. I garnished mine with balsamic glaze, strawberries, whipped cream & Mint which paired so nicely. 👌🏽🍰
You honestly can’t even taste the avocado in these but even if you could it’s still delish, guiltless pleasure!
Check out the full printable recipe below.
Chef Julie & The Mint Crew 👩🏻🍳🌱
Chocolate Avocado Flourless Cake Recipe (Gluten-free)
- Muffin or cake pan
- 1 Medium to large Mixing Bowl
- 1 fork & whisk
- 1 Each Large Hass Avocado very ripe/soft
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil or olive oil
- 3 Each Eggs
- 3/4 Cups Coconut sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
For Garnish (Optional)
- Fresh Mint
- Balsamic Glaze or Chocolate sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate and oil in the microwave for 1-1.5 minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the avocado with a fork, add in melted chocolate, coconut sugar and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Mix the eggs and the vanilla.
- Coat the pan with oil, then fill 2/3 of the way with the batter.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Let cool slightly and enjoy warm right away or keep in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Garnish as desired & enjoy!