How to Make Disneyland Dole Whip
Learn to make the famous Disneyland Dole Whip Recipe! 🍍🍦
You know that oh-so refreshing whip that is so incredibly delicious after running around in the heat all day? Well if you don’t you’re definitely going to want to give it a try, it’s super delish! 🤤🌱
Check out the official recipe & my how to video!
Dole Whip Recipe
Disneyland Dole Whip Recipe (link below for official recipe). Use a fresh pineapple!
Servings: 2 each
- Nutri Ninja or Blender
- Glasses or mason Jars
- 1 Cup Pineapple Frozen
- 1/2 Cup Coconut milk (or another milk alternative)
- 1 each Banana, ripe
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar (omit this if desired)
- Fresh Mint To Garnish
- Chop up your pineapple
- Freeze for about an hour or so.
- Place your glasses or jars in the freezer (to get that ice cold look)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses, top with fresh mint. Enjoy your delicious dole whip!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MintPersonalChef or tag #MintPersonalChef!
Final thoughts: When I used the Dole official recipe I thought it was much too sweet so I personally like to omit the powdered sugar. (makes it a bit healthier too!) I recommend adjusting yours to your own preference!