Learn to make the famous Disneyland Dole Whip Recipe! 🍍🍦
You know that oh-so refreshing whip that is so incredibly delicious after running around in the heat all day? Well if you don’t you’re definitely going to want to give it a try, it’s super delish! 🤤🌱
Check out the official recipe & my how to video!
Dole Whip Recipe
- Nutri Ninja or Blender
- Glasses or mason Jars
- 1 Cup Pineapple Frozen
- 1/2 Cup Coconut milk (or another milk alternative)
- 1 each Banana, ripe
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar (omit this if desired)
- Fresh Mint To Garnish
- Chop up your pineapple
- Freeze for about an hour or so.
- Place your glasses or jars in the freezer (to get that ice cold look)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses, top with fresh mint. Enjoy your delicious dole whip!