Roasted Carrot Ginger Turmeric Soup Recipe
Learn to make my delicious Roasted Carrot Ginger Turmeric soup! Recipe and tutorial listed below. Let us know if you make it by tagging @MintPersonalChef 👩🏻🍳👌🏽
Roasted Carrot Ginger Soup
Learn to make my delicious Roasted Carrot Ginger Turmeric soup! Recipe and tutorial listed below
Servings: 6 portions
- Grater or Microplane
- 4-6 each Carrot diced
- 1 each Onion diced
- 4-6 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1-2 inch knob Ginger freshly grated or 2 tsp. dried
- ½-1 inch knob Turmeric freshly grated or ½ tsp dried
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 T Oregano or Italian Herbs
- 1-2 T Olive oil
- 4-5 C Vegetable Broth add more broth or water if needed
- 1/2 C Cream or non-dairy cream (optional)
- Fresh Spring Onion or Chives for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop, onions, garlic, and carrots
- Then place chopped veggies on a sheet pan
- Generously season with salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil
- Mix them well together before roasting
- Roast for 30-45 minutes until cooked through, let it cool to room temperature before blending.
- While the veggies are roasted, grate the fresh ginger and turmeric. Peel skin with a peeler or knife and grate using a microplane or grater.
- Place roasted vegetables in a blender along with the ginger, turmeric and add broth & cream to cover and puree. Blend in batches if needed.
- Place blended soup back into a pan for reheating or directly into containers for meal prep.
- Add in a touch of milk or cream and top it off with some chives. Enjoy ^_^
Tried this recipe?Mention @MintPersonalChef or tag #MintPersonalChef!