I’m giving you my mouth-watering Veggie Frittata recipe! I love making a big frittata & having it all week long for breakfast! This recipe is also great for whipping up quickly for brunch with friends (Tastes even better with a mimosa!) Put that cast-iron skillet to use and enjoy a healthy and delicious meal! 👩🏻🍳🥦🧅🍳🌶🧀
Let me know if you try this recipe out by tagging @mintpersonalchef
- 1/2 cup bell peppers sliced
- 1 each shallot sliced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 12 each eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed cheese of choice grated
- 1/2 cup milk or water
- 1/2 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 T Olive oil
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a hot skillet on medium high heat, saute the peppers and shallots until light browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While peppers are cooking, in a bowl crack in 12 eggs, add milk and cheese and whisk till all ingredients are mixed together.
- Once peppers are cooked, turn off the heat and add broccoli, give it a quick stir and pour over the egg mixture.
- Top with Romano cheese (as much as you like) and place it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.