My Creamy Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup Recipe! This is one of my favorite ways to enjoy butternut squash and it’s super easy to make. If you like flavor but still want to stay healthy then this is a recipe for you!
Oh and it’s Vegan, Gluten-free & Low-Carb! Recipe below 👇🏼
Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Blender or Vitamix
- 1 each Butternut squash, peeled & diced
- 1/2 each Onion Diced
- 4-6 each Garlic cloves Sliced
- 2 T. Coconut oil
- 1 each Coconut milk canned
- 1-2 T. Curry powder
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 3-4 C. Broth of choice
- Heat a pot on the stove on medium-high heat. Melted the oil.
- Sauté the onions and squash until lightly browned. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add garlic & cook 3-4 more minutes (be careful not to burn).
- Add the curry powder in with veggies the the last minute.
- Next add the liquid, Add the coconut milk and broth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Remove from the heat and let cool until room temp, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add to Vitamix or blender and puree until smooth.
- Enjoy right away by returning the pureed soup to pot and heating on low OR package in containers to enjoy later on!