If you’re like me you love sweets but want to be healthy too…that’s why this is one of my favorite guiltless sweet recipes! Yummy Sweet Potato Brownies that are Vegan, Gluten-free & Guilt-free!
Honestly, kid’s don’t even realize they’re a healthier version 🙊👌🏽👩🏻🍳
Sweet Potato Brownie Recipe (Vegan + Gluten-free!)
- 1 each Sweet Potato Medium
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Your favorite Ice cream We used Vegan Salted Caramel Avocado Ice cream!
- Chickpea flour > Almond, Coconut or Oat flour
- Peanut butter > Almond butter, cashew butter or tahini
- Coconut sugar > Regular cane sugar, honey or Omit
- Fresh sweet potato > 1 C. Canned sweet potato
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato.
- Boil until soft, then drain and cool slightly.
- Using a potato Masher or fork, mash until smooth.
- In a bowl combine the mashed sweet potato with all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners (makes it easier to clean!)
- With two spoons or an ice cream scoop, fill the muffin pan with the batter
- Using your fingers, pat down the tops of the brownies using a small amount of water
- Top with remaining chocolate chips
- Bake for about 20 minutes (add 5 minutes if too soft but don’t overbake!)
- Enjoy one right away while it's warm with a scoop of ice cream!