Matcha? Mascarpone? Together? YES. Who knew they would work so well together! This flavor bomb combo will def have you using the drool emoji. 🤤Not to mention it’s healthier dessert alternative that will have you feeling like you have a grip on that sweet addiction. 🍰🍨🍫😍
Matcha Mascarpone Mousse Recipe
- Hand or stand mixer
- 3 tsp Matcha powder
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Mascarpone
- 1 T Agave honey or sweetener of preference
- Fresh fruit, ladyfinger cookies or anything else you’d like to dip!
Don't love matcha? Here are some variations:
- 1 tbsp Citrus (orange or lemon) or Juice
- 1-2 tsp zest
- Cinnamon & almond extract
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whip on high speed until medium-stiff, about 2-3 minutes (Be careful not to over mix).
- Slice fruit and arrange on a plate or platter with cookies
- Enjoy as a healthy dessert or snack!