Prosciutto Roses – the best way to say “I love you” 😍🥰🌹❤️
Best Valentine’s Day gift idea yet for your beloved carnivores 🥩
How to make Prosciutto roses 🌹
Only 2 items needed: Roses + Prosciutto!
- Gently grab the center of the rose about half way down + twisting slowly until it starts to release. Use the plucked petals for a fragrant bath or make Rose water! 💦
- Take a slice of prosciutto and roll up. Cut in half or pinch in half to make a rose shape.
- Insert the prosciutto into the center of the rose
- Repeat until you fill all your roses
- Give to a loved one and have a delectable appetizer together! ❤️🍽🤤