Prosciutto Roses for Valentines Day Tutorial 😍🌹
Prosciutto Roses – the best way to say “I love you” 😍🥰🌹❤️
Best Valentine’s Day gift idea yet for your beloved carnivores 🥩
Only 2 items needed: Roses + Prosciutto!
Servings: 12 Roses
- 1 Dozen Roses
- 12 each Prosciutto slices
- Gently grab the center of the rose about halfway down and twisting slowly until it starts to release.
- Take a slice of prosciutto and roll-up. Cut in half or pinch in half to make a rose shape.
- Insert the prosciutto into the center of the rose
- Repeat until you fill all your roses
- Give to a loved one and enjoy a delectable appetizer together!